Halo Holistic Indoor Cat Food
Holistic cat food made with real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish, and no “meat meal,” like “chicken meal” or “fish meal”
Halo’s dry cat food and canned cat food for indoor cats is made with real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish protein, non-GMO vegetables, and added vitamins and minerals, providing a nutritionally balanced diet made with the finest quality ingredients.
For a healthy cat food, choose highly digestible Halo because cats can use and retain more of the nutrients in their food.
Halo wet food and dry food each deliver—on their own—all of your cat's nutritional needs. If you feed your cat dry kibble, our preference for optimal pet health is to include some wet food each day for added hydration.
Indoor cat food nutritionally designed for your cat’s indoor lifestyle
If the only thing your cat hunts is the little red dot, then it’s important you give him food that has a high level of quality protein, like real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish, and no “meat meal,” like “chicken meal” or “fish meal”.
- Halo’s high-quality, real WHOLE meat, poultry, and fish recipes provide a complete and balanced diet with all the essential amino acids indoor cats need.
For your cat’s sake—and your own—he needs a diet made with highly digestible ingredients. This will reduce his stomach discomfort and litter box odor.
- Halo uses real WHOLE meat, poultry, and fish because it’s more digestible than “meat meal” of any kind.
The activity level of an indoor cat is very different from a cat with limitless outdoor terrain to cover, so your indoor cat’s food needs to be formulated for a more sedentary lifestyle.
- Halo's indoor cat recipe has fewer calories, as compared to other Halo adult cat recipes, to keep your cat at a healthy weight.
Essential fatty acids
Indoor cats need fat. Unlike humans, who use carbs, cats turn fatty acids—especially omega 3s—into an energy source, and they’re important for keeping your cat’s skin and coat healthy.
- Halo provides beneficial omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
Indoor cats have the luxury of being finicky at meal time and they can be particular about the size and texture of their kibble.
- Halo knows what cats prefer, pleasing even the pickiest eaters by always using real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish—never “meat meal” of any kind.
As obligate carnivores, cats need meat and moisture in their diets.
- Halo uses real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish, and offers assorted wet diets to feed alone or in combination with dry food.
Now with DreamCoat®
Halo dry grain free cat food is now made with DreamCoat® for smooth skin and shiny coat.
With our commitment to choosing holistic ingredients that help make your indoor cat look and feel healthy from the inside out, we have added DreamCoat® to our dry cat food recipes.