Halo® Big Dog Holistic Chicken Recipe for Large Breed Dogs
- Compare: 100% WHOLE chicken—never ANY rendered “meal,” like “chicken meal” or “fish meal”
- Nutritionally balanced for the needs of large breed dogs with calcium for strong bones and teeth, glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints
- Large kibble size promotes healthy, normal chewing and a more regulated eating pace
- Dog food made with WHOLE chicken oat groats, and non-GMO vegetables and fruits
- Super digestibility, providing more bioavailable nutrients for large breed dogs, the Proof is in the Poop®
- No animals raised with antibiotics, no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and no factory farming—we call this OrigiNative™ sourcing
- Made with Dream Coat® Skin and Coat Care from non-GMO plant sources and Vitamin E supplement
Feed for 14 Days
Love it or it’s Free!
Our Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products and their performance to deliver noticeable results. Feed for 14 days and if you or your pet are not completely satisfied, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund of your purchase price or a replacement.
Large Breed Dog Food
Halo uses real WHOLE meat, poultry, or fish, never any “meat meal” of ANY kind in our natural large breed dog food. Halo Holistic Chicken large breed dry dog food includes taurine, antioxidants, more hip- and joint-friendly glucosamine and chondroitin, and more omega fatty acids, compared to other Halo adult dog food. Plus, our large breed Big Dog recipe is made with kibble that is 50% larger and slightly lower in calories than other Halo adult dog food recipes to promote eating at a more regulated pace, healthy chewing, and to help your big dog feel full.
Daily Feeding Recommendations for Healthy Weight Dogs:
Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup. Provide a source of fresh drinking water for your dog at all times.
Your dog’s daily food requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Daily amount can be divided into two servings per day. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition or consult your veterinarian if you are unsure.