Halo® Elevate Dog Healthy Grains Chicken Recipe Dry Food
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Natural nutrition guaranteed to support your dog's top five health needs
- Digestive Health Leading levels of live probiotics and prebiotics
- Heart & Immunity Support Guaranteed levels of taurine and antioxidant vitamin E
- Healthy Skin & Coat Leading levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Hip & Joint Support Leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Strength & Energy 90% of protein from animal sources
- Full ingredient and recipe transparency (check it out below)
- Developed with veterinary and nutrition experts
- Freeze dried raw coated for incredible taste
- Cooked in the USA with the world's finest ingredients
- Deboned Chicken Chicken muscle removed from the bone; a high quality protein source. Sourced in USA.
- Chicken Meal A natural, chicken ingredient that is dense in protein and other essential nutrients. Sourced in USA.
- Turkey Meal A natural, turkey ingredient that is dense in protein and other essential nutrients. Sourced in USA.
- Oats An excellent source of highly digestible carbohydrates, protein and fiber. Sourced in USA, Canada.
- Barley A fiber-rich ancient grain and slow-digesting carbohydrate. Sourced in USA, Canada.
- Tapioca A highly digestible carbohydrate derived from the root of the cassava plant. Sourced in Thailand, India.
- Chicken Fat A primary source of fat and calories, as well as linoleic acid and other omega-6 fatty acids. Sourced in USA.
- Quinoa An ancient grain rich in protein, fiber, B vitamins and minerals. Sourced in Canada, Peru, Bolivia.
- Natural Flavor A blend of natural meat amino acids and minerals; highly palatable for dogs. Sourced in USA, Canada.
- Salmon Oil A source of fat and the omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. Sourced in Canada, Norway.
- Potassium Chloride A source of the essential mineral potassium, which supports heart and nervous system function. Sourced in Canada, Latvia.
- Salt A source of the essential electrolytes that help control cellular water balance. Sourced in USA.
- Sunflower Oil A source of fat and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid. Sourced in Bulgaria, USA.
- Choline Chloride A supplement and source of the B vitamin choline, essential for vital physiological functions. Sourced in USA.
- Inulin A type of fiber found in the roots of many foods; acts as a prebiotic. Sourced in Belgium.
- Taurine An amino acid-like nutrient important for heart and eye health. Sourced in Japan.
- Vitamin E Supplement A source of vitamin E, which protects cells from oxidation. Sourced in USA, France, Poland, Spain, Canada.
- Niacin Supplement A supplement that helps metabolize protein, fat and carbohydrates. Sourced in India, Switzerland.
- d-Calcium Pantothenate The calcium salt of water-soluble vitamin B5, which help supports healthy skin. Sourced in USA, France, Poland, Spain, Canada.
- Riboflavin Supplement A source of vitamin B2 that helps regulate the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Sourced in Germany, Korea. Sourced in USA, France, Poland, Spain, Canada.
- Vitamin A Supplement A source of vitamin A important for vision, bone growth and reproduction. Sourced in Switzerland, Germany.
- Thiamine Mononitrate A supplement and source of thiamine, which metabolizes carbohydrates. Sourced in Germany. Sourced in USA, France, Poland, Spain, Canada.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride A source of vitamin B6, essential for amino acid metabolism. Sourced in USA, France, Poland, Spain, Canada.
- Vitamin B12 Supplement A source of vitamin B12, important for nerve function and the production of red blood cells. Sourced in USA, France, Poland, Spain, Canada.
- Vitamin D3 Supplement A source of vitamin D, important for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Sourced in Switzerland, Germany.
- Biotin A form of vitamin B that helps break down fats and carbohydrates. Sourced in France.
- Zinc Proteinate A highly digestible source of zinc, which helps metabolize carbohydrates, lipids and protein. Sourced in USA.
- Iron Proteinate A highly digestible source of iron, an essential mineral to support immunity. Sourced in USA.
- Copper Proteinate A highly digestible source of copper, an essential mineral. Sourced in USA.
- Manganese Proteinate A highly digestible source of manganese that aids in bone formation, reproduction and immune response. Sourced in USA.
- Sodium Selenite A source of the essential mineral selenium that protects cell membranes from oxidation. Sourced in USA.
- Calcium Iodate A source of the essential mineral iodine, necessary for metabolism and thyroid function. Sourced in Canada, USA.
- Mixed Tocopherols A mixture of vitamin E; used as a natural antioxidant to preserve the food. Sourced in USA, Brazil, Austria, Japan, Canada
- Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product A natural, patented probiotic shown to improve digestive health, immune health and protein utilization. Sourced in USA.
- No potato
- No wheat
- No soy
- No lentils
- No peas
- No chickpeas
You asked. We answered. With facts, love & your pet in mind.
|Crude Protein (min.)||32%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.5%|
|Vitamin E (min.)||470 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)*||1.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)*||4.0%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)*||1,500mg/kg|
|Bacillus coagulans (min.)*||610,000,000 CFU/lb|
|*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|
|3,786 kcal ME/kg; 473 kcal/cup|
Wondering about portion sizes per meal? Using the chart below, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day. Every dog is different, so keep in mind that portion sizes might vary with age, size and activity level, and use this chart as an initial recommendation. Remember to keep a clean bowl with fresh water nearby. Speaking of water, feeding your dog a combination of dry and wet food will help boost hydration. If you give them wet food, reduce the amount of dry food by 1/2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
|Dog Weight (lb)||Cups/day|
|20lbs||1 1/4 cups|
|30lbs||1 3/4 cups|
|50lbs||2 1/2 cups|
|60lbs||2 3/4 cups|
|70lbs||3 1/4 cups|
|80lbs||3 1/2 cups|
|90lbs||3 3/4 cups|
|100lbs||4 1/4 cups - - Add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs|
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Oats, Barley, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Quinoa, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Inulin, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.
Halo Elevate Adult Chicken & Ancient Grains Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Our dry dog food contains protein levels between 31–33%. Most importantly, 90% of that protein comes from high-quality animal sources, which are considered complete sources of protein. That means they contain all the essential amino acids in all the right ratios for your pet to thrive.
If your pet has been eating the same food for a while, we recommend a gradual change so their digestive system has time to adjust. Over 7–10 days, mix old food with new food on a schedule like this:
• Day 1: 75% old food. 25% new food
• Day 3: 50% old food, 50% new food
• Day 5: 75% old food, 25% new food
• Day 7: 100% new food If your pet has a sensitive stomach, consider adding a day or two to each phase.
An unopened bag is good until the expiration date. Once opened, store in a cool, dry place and consume within 6 weeks. To help our food stay fresh, we use mixed tocopherols, which are a natural, vitamin E-based preservative. As for artificial preservatives? Hard pass. You won't find 'em anywhere in our food.
Yes! We recommend sampling different proteins to see what your dog likes best. And if they like them all (who wouldn't?), feel free to mix it up as often as you'd like.
We sure do. If you or your pet aren’t completely satisfied, simply return the unused portion of food to wherever you purchased it. You’ll receive a refund of the purchase price or a replacement. (The fine print: one refund per family, per product.) Need help? No problem. Get in touch anytime.
Our dog-specific recipes won’t hurt your cat, but we don’t recommend it as a long-term approach. Cats have different nutritional needs than dogs, so to make sure your cat is getting the right nutrients, choose a cat food that’s right for them. (No time like the present for a shameless plug: Halo Elevate cat food just might be on its way. Sign up for emails to get the news first.)